We know how it can be.
You're looking for a very specific title or category of books because you're preparing a lesson plan for your students.
You're scouring the Internet, publishers' websites, Amazon and Goodreads for the latest recommendations.
Or you've hit the end of school term and you suddenly have some budget that you'll like to invest in a book collection.
At My Imagination Kingdom, we're proud to say that we have worked with teachers, librarians and school administrators to benefit thousands of children all over Singapore.
If you're looking at doing a bulk purchase of children's books, it might be helpful to go through this list of FAQs we have compiled. Of course, if you feel that none of the answers below address your concerns, please do not hesitate to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is the process like when we're looking to do a bulk purchase?
- Drop us an email here: email@example.com
- Share with us your requirements. Information like any preferred genre, titles, authors and budget will be helpful
- We will proceed to curate a book list for you which will also serve as a cost estimate
- Let us know your feedback and we'll update the list accordingly
- Provide us with an official approval via email on the final book list
- We will place the order for the books and deliver it over to you
- Payment can be made via credit card, cheque or cash on delivery
2. If I can't find the books I'm looking for via your online store or your retail store, does that mean you don't carry the items we are looking for?
Fear not. Space is limited in our retail store and we prefer not to overwhelm our customers who are shopping online with anything and everything under the sun.
We would strongly encourage you to drop us an email so we can further consult with you on what you're looking for. From there, we can help you do a proper check with our vendors or curate the specific titles you need before advising you further.
3. Do you have a minimum order quantity for bulk purchases?
No, there is no minimum order quantity required for us to place a special order for you. However, as the term suggests, bulk purchases are often entitled to some discounts due to the volume.
4. What kind of discounts can I expect if I make a bulk purchase?
We will only be able to advise on this when we have a better idea of the type of purchase you're making. For example, buying multiple copies of the same title is different from buying single units of multiple different titles. In the first situation, we can work directly with the same vendor to secure a better discount for you. However, in the second situation, as we're the ones curating the titles for you, we'll need to understand the final purchase value to assess the best discount we can offer.
As such, we strongly encourage you to drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your needs further
5. Do I have to pay for delivery?
As with all our online purchases, any purchase above $50 is entitled to free delivery!
6. What kind of payment modes do you accept?
Payment can be made via credit card, cheque or cash on delivery
7. I'm a local primary school teacher / librarian. Do you do e-invoicing?
Yes, we absolutely do. We have worked with many local primary schools before and are able to invoice you via the Vendors@Gov online system. Once the books have been delivered to the school, we will proceed to submit the e-invoice online.
8. How long will it take for the books to arrive?
This depends largely on the source of books e.g. local or overseas and the availability. As such, it can take between 1 week (for local titles) to 4 weeks (for overseas titles) to get the books into our store after the order has been placed. Do note that this does not take into account the time that is taken to confirm the final book list.
9. How many days of credit do you provide?
Apart from schools that require us to do e-invoicing, our policy is to request for payment upon delivery. We can collect a cheque or cash from you upon delivery. Alternatively, you can also choose to pay us via credit card before we make our delivery.
However, we do understand that in some situations, you may need a specific number of days of credit. In such a situation, we will review it on a case-by-case basis and work closely with you to find a solution that works for all of us.
10. Do I need to pay you if I choose not to proceed with the purchase?
No, you don't. We do not charge you any fees for the curation of a book list. Although, as you can imagine, it takes a fair amount of time and resources for us to collate the book list as we need to do the necessary research and check in with our vendors accordingly. So do be kind!
Have we addressed your concerns? If not, please do write to us at: email@example.com